27 May 2012

Aiming


... it's been one of those slow weeks for mobile photography. so a photo of a shopping cart seems like a reach for me. but i do like this pic, the colors mostly.

Bassist, composer, and band leader Charles Mingus didn't think of his groups as just a band but as workshops. So, too, this is not a blog but a workshop. Dig?

I haven't always had much to say about the photo(s) i post everyday--sometimes a found quote expresses and expands the mood best, sometimes the text lays out--but, i do want to workshop more writing here. In addition to the bursts of haiku, and short poems i tag as "freestyle", i may begin assigning myself a monthly project or topic to write on and explore in more depth. As always, I welcome your suggestions for subject matter and comments. Thank you for jamming with me!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home