02 April 2012

Ciento - 100



... for my 100th post i've chosen an image that pretty much sums up what this daily photo blog's been about so far: a lone crow perched on a telephone pole, against a bright blue sky and rising first quarter moon. Despite going four months without work, i've kept my head up, looking up and all around at the magic available everyday. Indeed, i have a lot to be thankful for, as i practice remaining present through each passing phase. The only thing missing here are the two  stray cats i feed (which reside in the area just beneath this telephone pole) and, of course, my boy Moon.

But enough commemorating (no need for a lengthy reflection as i did for my 50th post), i have 'flower and song' to articulate and jazz to appreciate ... I'm humbled by all the views, comments and support. Gracias. 


groovin' high to be
bop and blue longin' for u

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home